Every effort is made to try and keep this site as up to date as possible, if you order something we will do everything we can to fulfil your order, however in some cases if we have sold out of something in cash & carry at the same time this may not be possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I register?
- If you register it will allow you to view all of our prices. This is to ensure that you are in the trade of selling shoes and not one of your customers’ viewing the prices.
- How do I register?
- You can Register for an account now. Your account will need to be approved by our team, after which you'll be sent a confirmation email.
- Do you have a minimum order?
- Not as such. You must order in full cartons, for example if a shoe comes in a size range pack 3-8, 14 pair pack – then you would have to buy the full carton. Some styles you can buy in single pairs, these are clearly stated, and you can select how many pairs of each size you want to buy.
- Do you charge a carriage charge?
- Yes we do. Our prices are as cheap as possible, so we do not build the carriage price in. We simply pass on our carriers charges – we don’t make any money from this. We use three carriers, TNT, Countrywide and Interlink. There are minimum charges: Call 01706 217139 for more information. PLEASE NOTE: Interlink is based on weight and so charges may fluctuated according to weight – be assured we will always do our best to send your goods as cheaply as possible.
- How can I pay for my goods?
- There are a variety of ways you can pay for your goods:
- Personal debit card – No fee
- Credit card and Business debit card – 2% Charge
- American Express – 2.8% Charge
- Bank transfer – details on request
- Pay cash into our bank account – details on request
- Cheque – this is a slower method of payment as we would need to wait for the cheque to clear before dispatch.
- Cash – on collection
- Do you accept PayPal as a method of payment?
- No at the moment we do not accept this method of payment, please see ‘How can I pay for my goods?’ for more details.
- Once I have paid for my order how long will it take for it to be dispatched?
- When your order has been paid for we will try our best to dispatch the same day. If your order is paid for after 4pm this cannot be guaranteed.
- Is VAT applicable?
- Yes VAT is applicable unless the goods are exported e.g. if you are from Southern Ireland or abroad. If so, fill in your VAT number as you make the order and this will be checked and if verified – applied for you.
- How do I make my order?
- First make sure you are logged in. Browse our catalogue and add things to your basket using the ‘Add to Order’ button on product pages. You can check your order status at the top right of the page in the green box. Once you have finished shopping, click the checkout button at the top right of the page, and follow the steps to checkout. Once you have completed your order you will receive an email confirmation with details.
- What is the cut off time for same-day dispatch?
- Ideally, the earlier the better, however as a rough guide we would aim to get orders placed at 3pm out the same day. This is not guaranteed.
- Who shall I contact if I have a query about a product?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- If you have forgotten your password, Click here and fill in the email address associated with your account and you will be sent a reminder.
- Where can I view the range for myself?
We have a Cash & Carry showroom where you can view all stock products; we are open from 7am-5pm Monday to Friday. If you would like to make an appointment to view our extensive showroom with new styles still to come into stock, you can either call (+44) 1706 217139 or make an appointment. Get directions to our showroom.
We also attend all major trade show events for more details View our events page
- Do you have a printed catalogue?
Yes! Fill in the form below with your address and contact details and we'll post a catalogue out to you:
Catalogue Request Form